Adding users using ESHA Administrator Tools
NOTE: This applies to on-premises installations only. If you access Genesis Supplements in ESHA Cloud, please contact our Sales department for additional licenses.
Open up ESHA Administrator Tool (Installs with Supplements 1.3 and later (if you don't have it installed contact Support via this page or email email@example.com))
- Find the "Users" tab and then:
- Click the 'add' button in the ribbon
- type the name of the user you would like to add
- if it exists it'll add it to the list. If it doesn't, it won't. If there's multiple, it'll ask you who.
- the list is refreshed in the page to reflect the addition
- Manually create users using Powershell command on Advanced tab
Add-ProductUser -Product GenesisSupplements -UserName <insert username here>-- (username should be entered as domain/username)